Tuesday, October 9, 2012

fate....

I had a conversation with a friend that basically said if my whole uterus thing had to happen to someone, it couldn't happen at a better time to a better person than me right before nursing school. I had to think about it for a moment, and its true. This experience is only going to help me become a great nurse. It will guide me in my actions. Not only that, but it can be theraputic for me and give it reason. Instead of why me, its why not me. I can't really articulate how this really impacted me. But for once I'm not looking back with sorrow.

On a slightly different note, I had been contemplating if I can mentally be capable to be a labor and delivery nurse and consequently a nurse in general. But this week solidified it. We tested on labor and I totally loved it. I could see myself in the situations the questions were about. People asked how I knew so much. I love it. Pregnancy is what I am supposed to be around.

No comments:

Post a Comment